Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Our visit with Maestro Lipsky


Students  were a terrific audience for Maestro Lipsky.  When asked what they enjoyed most about our time with him, here were some of their answers:

"I loved how he played Star Wars on the flute!"   (this was a popular favorite  :)  )

"I liked hearing The Swan on the cello because I play the cello."

"He was so nice!"

"He is from Israel like my family."

"I can't wait to go to the concert in March!"


All in all a great time...  here are some more photos and video clips from the afternoon!




The Maestro began his musical journey as a flute player


A little Bach on the cello, please?

Mr. Lipsky tells his story of becoming a conductor.





Maestro, I think your flute got put in the dryer....




Just hangin'.....






   Watch all of us budding conductors!  :)


Teaching us to conduct a bit!

Mobbed by his fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment